Here is my final New Berlin-Brookfield-Tosa girls rankings.
- New Berlin Eisenhower (17-5, 14-2, tied for first) – I’m giving the Lady Lions a slight edge because they just beat their crosstown rival on Friday and they are hotter than New Berlin West having won their final 8 games.
- New Berlin West (19-3, 14-2, tied for first) – The Lady Vikings have the best overall record of my ladies’ teams, but they’ve lost 2 of their final 3 games. They have the top seed in the post-season and might have an easier road – if there is such a thing.
- Brookfield Central (14-8, 10-4, tied for second) – Coach Mallory Liebl has done a fantastic job of keeping this banged up team together during an emotional season. They finished the season 9-1 and could easily have had a 10-game win streak.
- Wauwatosa East (16-6, 8-6, fourth) – The Red Raiders closed out with 4 wins in 5 games, but they helped their record with an 8-0 non-conference record. Brooklyn Blackburn has been on fire lately.
- Brookfield East (11-11, 6-8, sixth) – A talented team without a senior means good things next season. But they were a little disappointing this season. Coach Michael Goodman needs to find a true point guard.
- Wauwatosa West (8-14, 5-11, fifth) – Coach Gordon Nikolic has had a fine first season changing the culture for the Trojans.